Emily Quezada is from Grantville, Pa. She is currently a Certified Medical Assistant studying to receive her RN degree in Nursing. She started at Brownstone Dermatology in 2015 and found a passion for the cosmetic side of the practice and is very excited to start this new journey! In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her two year old son, coaching all-star cheerleading, and riding her horses.
About Skin tightening:
Consultations are required if not previously discussed with a provider.
She tightens the abdomen, arms, back, buttocks, cheeks, eyes, neck, lips, male chests, and thighs.
- Skinceuticals® — leading the industry as one of the first companies to provide scientific evidence to support product benefits — publishing clinical studies in respected medical journals usually reserved for pharmaceutical research. Products with proven results.
- Eminence® — a 100% organic product line, there are no added preservatives—just active ingredients for a concentrated, pure product. A European secret for the past five decades, come and see why everyone is raving!
- Dermadoctor® — designed by Audrey Kunin, MD, in order to address problems for which products were lacking. An excellent source of products for keratosis pilaris and large pores.
- Topix pharmaceuticals® — Topix utilizes a state of the art, FDA-approved facility designed for research, testing and production of a broad array of topical skin applications.
- California Baby® — Provides a resource for natural skin care with organic based shampoos, soaps, bubble baths for babies, kids and adults with sensitive skin.
- Epionce® — Epionce is a comprehensive and innovative skin care line designed to optimize the appearance and health of the skin.
- Viviscal® — Viviscal is grounded in 25 years of continuous research and development. The efficacy of Viviscal in supporting hair growth is supported by 7 clinical studies.
- Jane Iredale® — Founded in 1994 which brought the mineral makeup line to the aesthetic industry. She was the first to supply this industry with a line of makeup that had skin care benefits.
- Lattise® — is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.